Europython 2013 at the starting grid
Jun 28, 2013
An event like EuroPython shows the social and cultural vitality of a community, and we are really proud that this very successful initiative, attracting the best Python developers of the world, takes place in our country.
For several years, RedTurtle has been an active participant, more than ever this year in which, in addition to being involved in the organization of the Plone Community's presence at EuroPython and designing the infographics for the poster "The Numbers of Plone", RedTurtle delivers no less than six talks:
- Celery and Social Networks. 5 Things I Have Learned During Earthquake Hackathon (Andrew Mleczko, Tuesday 2 July, Sala lasagne, 12:15)
- Lost in OAuth? Learn Velruse And Get Your Life Back! (Andrew Mleczko, Wednesday 3 July, Sala Ravioli, 09:45)
- Python: from programmer to tamer (Alessandro Pisa, Wednesday 3 July, Sala Lasagne, 11:15) - this talk will be delivered also in Italian on Friday 5 July, sala Big Mac, 11:15 con il titolo "Python: da programmatore a domatore";
- Essere agili? Metodi, strumenti e integrazioni: Python “to rule them all” (Massimo Azzolini, Wednesday 3 July, Sala Big Mac, 14:30)
- Take Back Control Over Your Work. Agile Tips For Python Developers (Andrew Mleczko, Thursday 4 July, Sala Spaghetti, 14:30)
We hope to meet you on one of the many moments of techno-gastronomic socialization at the Grand Hotel Mediterraneo in Florence, from 1 to 7 July.