Workshop for the exchange of PloneGov solutions in Modena
Oct 21, 2010
Many organizations adopted Plone as a platform for the delivery of their web services. Often the same operational issues are managed with different solutions, sometimes uselessly multiplying efforts and dissipating economic resources.
In some instances, simple Plone products were developed, that can fulfill common requirements and that can be successfully reused in other situations.
The workshop is focused on the sharing of small practical solutions that can be a subject for reuse and shared development.
Public Organizations are invited to candidate their solutions for a presentation during the workshop.
Please compile the candidate application form, specifying the main functionalities of each product.
Workshop is reserved ti the administrations already adopting Plone as CMS for their intranet and internet solutions. The number of participants is limited. To require admission please compile the subscription form.
Servizio di informazione e comunicazione PiazzaGrande
Via Scudari 30 - Modena
Orario dei lavori: 14 - 18
(In course of definition)
A - Solutions that will be shown
- Event Calendar (monet.calendar.event, Comune di Modena)
- Archetype for the presentation of photos and multimedia (monet.multimediamo_foto, Comune di Modena)
- Structured Page (rer.structured_content, Regione Emilia Romagna)
- RSS mixer (rer.rssmixer, Regione Emilia Romagna)
- RER Combonavigation (rer.combonavigation, Regione Emilia Romagna)
- Ask the expert (rer.chiedi_esperto, Regione Emilia Romagna)
- RER KeywordIndex view (rer.keywordindex, Regione Emilia Romagna)
- RER Site Search (rer.sitesearch, Regione Emilia Romagna)
B - Migration to Plone 4: how does it affect the Plone products available for reuse? (Stefano Marchetti e Luca Fabbri, Red Turtle)
C - Products being developed by PloneGov members
Rete Civica Mo-Net
059 2032992 / 059 2032456
A Wi Fi network will be available in the venue.