"You get what you give": we want much, we give much. By ourselves or with our Customers, as soon as the components we develop reach the needed degree of maturity, we release the software.
On the main repository of Python installable packages, Pypi, Redturtle doesn't go unnoticed. By releasing mainly on the collective namespace, or by helping our Customers to release on their own namespace, RedTurtle contributed also to almost every product describes on the PloneGov Italia website.
Examples of Plone products released by RedTurtleJust to understand, here are some of the most successful products among those developed by RedTurtle. A success measured, overall, in several tens of thousand downloads.
- pas.plugins.velruse: PAS plugin for Plone. Allow users to login using social networks through Velruse.
- collective.amberjack: Interactive tutorials for Plone.
- redturtle.portlet.collection: Collection Portlet with customizable template.
- rer.portlet.advanced_static: Portlet with selectable style: via CSS, you'll get different portlets.
- collective.dancefloor: Enhancement of S&D to have more local newsletters in every site, with separate lists.
- collective.sortmyfolder: Reveal some not-so-hidden Plone feature for sorting your folders.
- collective.smartlink: An advanced Link content type for Plone, with image field, customizable content icon and internal link feature.
- collective.tinymceplugins.advfilelinks: An advanced Plone TinyMCE plugin for handling links to files.
- redturtle.video: video management in Plone. Manages both internal videos, and remote videos, also on external repositories.
- rer.bandi: management of Call for tenders according to the specifications by Regione Emilia Romagna and INAF.
- auslfe.formonline.pfgadapter: online forms, described on our Blog (Italian text only): Part one, Part Two.
- collective.perseo: Content optimization for the Search Engine Optimization. Described on RedTurtle's blog.
- redturtle.sqlcontents: it makes possible to define a query via SQLAlchemy and display the results.